This is the archive of less interesting stuff. I archive things based on “interestingness” to the general reader, rather than age. “How to detect automatically generated emails” is useful if you’re creating an email system, but that’s not most readers so I archived it. Archived doesn’t necessarily mean old (although some is).
- 22 Dec 2018 How to detect automatically generated emails
- 28 Jun 2017 Make docker ps work on normal sized terminals
- 8 Feb 2016 Uninstalling Emacs with apt-get: lessons in interface design
- 15 Jan 2015 Making find -exec faster
- 20 Aug 2014 Intercept outgoing mails in Ruby on Rails
- 24 Jun 2014 Making FlagShihTzu work well with Formtastic
- 8 Mar 2014 Digging for hosts on FreeBSD 10
- 5 Dec 2013 Creating temporary files in PHP
- 13 Dec 2010 Tunnelling SSH though a firewall with ssh -L
- 27 Jun 2010 Online Unreal Tournament server browser with pcntl fork()
- 24 Jun 2010 Manage Unreal Tournament cache files
- 18 May 2010 Minimal Apache configuration for subversion
- 14 May 2010 Running multiple services on one port with PF
- aurgit – A simple way to manage AUR packages.
- autofox – Automatically configure Firefox.
- battray – Battery status tray icon with scripting support.
- complete_email.vim – Completion of email addresses.
- download-npo – Download episodes from npo.nl
- markdown-wiki – Simple wiki.
- nordavind – Web based audio player.
- operapass – Read opera password files (a.k.a. "the wand").
- orgstat – List git author statistics for an entire GitHub organisation.
- password-bunny – Manage passwords with Vim.
- pkg_sanity – Some basic sanity checks for FreeBSD packages.
- powersearch.vim – Several search-related enhancements.
- robots – Reproduction of the 1980 “classic” robots game.
- spamdb-curses – Curses interface for OpenBSD's
- trackwall – DNS proxy and filter − /etc/hosts on steroids.
- transip-dynamic – Dynamic DNS for TransIP.
- asbyte – Print data as Go byte slices.
- godocgen – Generate self-contained HTML documentation with godoc.
- kommentaar – Generate documentation for Go APIs.
- middleware – Collection of Go HTTP middleware.
- test – Small Go testing helpers.
- toutf8 – Convert text to UTF-8.