This is the archive of some outdated and not-especially-interesting-after-all stuff.
- 17 Jun 2021 How to end up with 500,000 commits in your log
- 18 May 2020 GoatCounter 1.2: unique visits, events, password auth, and more
- 18 Mar 2020 GoatCounter 1.1 release
- 13 Jan 2020 GoatCounter 1.0 release
- 28 Jun 2017 Make docker ps work on normal sized terminals
- 8 Feb 2016 Uninstalling Emacs with apt-get: lessons in interface design
- 8 Mar 2014 Digging for hosts on FreeBSD 10
- 13 Dec 2010 Tunnelling SSH though a firewall with ssh -L
- 27 Jun 2010 Online Unreal Tournament server browser with pcntl fork()
- 24 Jun 2010 Manage Unreal Tournament cache files
- 18 May 2010 Minimal Apache configuration for subversion
- 14 May 2010 Running multiple services on one port with PF
- aurgit – A simple way to manage AUR packages.
- autofox – Automatically configure Firefox.
- battray – Battery status tray icon with scripting support.
- complete_email.vim – Completion of email addresses.
- download-npo – Download episodes from npo.nl
- markdown-wiki – Simple wiki.
- nordavind – Web based audio player.
- operapass – Read opera password files (a.k.a. "the wand").
- orgstat – List git author statistics for an entire GitHub organisation.
- password-bunny – Manage passwords with Vim.
- pkg_sanity – Some basic sanity checks for FreeBSD packages.
- powersearch.vim – Several search-related enhancements.
- robots – Reproduction of the 1980 “classic” robots game.
- spamdb-curses – Curses interface for OpenBSD's
- trackwall – DNS proxy and filter − /etc/hosts on steroids.
- transip-dynamic – Dynamic DNS for TransIP.
- asbyte – Print data as Go byte slices.
- godocgen – Generate self-contained HTML documentation with godoc.
- kommentaar – Generate documentation for Go APIs.
- middleware – Collection of Go HTTP middleware.
- toutf8 – Convert text to UTF-8.